1) Boys Behavior & Leadership 10 Week Program
2) STOP 180 Healthy Boundaries Program
3) Anger Management 10 Week Program
4) Quarterly Youth Workshops, Aftercare, & Events
5) Parent Training & Support Workshops
6) Baldwin County (BCBE) School Based Services
Offered weekly at two locations:
- Mobile, AL- Lifelines Counseling Center- 4904 Oak Circle Drive (6PM-7PM Tuesdays)
- Daphne, AL- Focal Point Counseling- 6642 Park Drive Suite B (330PM-430PM & 430PM-530PM Wednesdays)
We cover multiple 10-week programs focusing on developing teens into leaders. Members will also have rotating leadership positions within the group. All programs are completed with our Capstone Graduation & Awards Ceremony.
Our innovative programs and multifunctional family services are led by Deon Gatson, a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT). Deon encourages teens to live life with high standards, and is very effective in working with teens and adolescents facing issues such as low self esteem/confidence, anger management, respect for parents/authority, life purpose, academic motivation, and goal orientation.
Compass II Life has an active Committee that meets quarterly to improve the quality of the program, measure success rates, and ensure continued area-wide collaboration. Our Committee partners include Baldwin/Mobile County Public Schools staff, senior licensed therapists, and representatives from both the City of Mobile and the City of Daphne.